FM 2011 is simply amazing

I love what they did with the graphics engine for the matches. I love the TV view. I love the contract negotiations are. I love the interaction with players. I love it all. It's amazing, thoroughly increased the game playability by a factor of a gazillion million. I love the way the news page is displayed, much better, panel to the side etc. The training section is great with the new ability to train more than one formation.

I can't say enough how greatly the game has improved.

Yeh a few things can still need tweaking. And improvements will always be made. But this is by far the greatest improvement since the introduction of 3d match engine. It's just getting better and better. I had my reservations about it at first. And I was playing FM10 up to about a week ago, even though I had already got FM11 and hadnt' installed it, but now I just can't go back to FM10.

Signed Neymar for Barca - he's great, his first goal he was dancing at the corner flag. I mean, that just adds to the game. It's the small things that make a difference, along with the big changes. Love it.

Archived