Finances problem.

Some background first. I'm Spurs and have just taken them over in the second season after quite the managerial merry go round, and have been looking at signing new players, to arrive when I get to January. I've got Agbonlahor, and am looking to get a work permit for Cardozo. At this point, I had 22 million to spend, 9 of which would have gone on Cardozo. I then set my sights on a winger, and was gonna sign Eljero Elia, and asked my board to do it as they were asking more 25 mil. They haggled down to 18 million, but I then changed my mind, and withdrew the contract offer they made.

The problem is that I've checked my budget, and I've now got nothing to spend. The club till has as much money as they did before, but my transfer budget has gone completely. I wouldn't actually be too bothered, but now that means that unless the money comes back, I'll be unable to sign Cardozo.

Some background first. I'm Spurs and have just taken them over in the second season after quite the managerial merry go round, and have been looking at signing new players, to arrive when I get to January. I've got Agbonlahor, and am looking to get a work permit for Cardozo. At this point, I had 22 million to spend, 9 of which would have gone on Cardozo. I then set my sights on a winger, and was gonna sign Eljero Elia, and asked my board to do it as they were asking more 25 mil. They haggled down to 18 million, but I then changed my mind, and withdrew the contract offer they made.

The problem is that I've checked my budget, and I've now got nothing to spend. The club till has as much money as they did before, but my transfer budget has gone completely. I wouldn't actually be too bothered, but now that means that unless the money comes back, I'll be unable to sign Cardozo.

Are you fully patched? I'm asking because there's this in the changelist för 11.1.1:

Transfers

=======

- Player loses transfer budget but doesn't sign player

Archived