totally irrelevant thread...

Im one of pro evos biggest fans on PS2 but cant stand it on PSP!

Pursuit force was one of the first games I had for PSP, brilliant game but waaay too hard!

and if your into retro gaming of any sort the Mega Drive collection is really really good, I imported it a few months ago

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Pursuit force was one of the first games I had for PSP, brilliant game but waaay too hard </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm happy i'm not the only one, friggin thing is driving me crazy ha ha.

Whats WCS2007? I played PES6 for a while but im affraid im just too much of a FIFA fan to convert. I simply cant look past the terrible graphics im afraid. Like when i turned it on and it came up with some ridiculously basic home-made menu with horrible sound effects and whats with thatfont!? Then i go to play as London Blue or Man Red or something with my GK Edven Von Das Sor lol. I remember the first time i played PES5 on xbox and me and my bro couldnt stop laughing

Playing a few at the mo :

Gun - Entertaining and a challenge

Marvel Ultimate Alliance - RPG with real Marvel superheroes !!!!! VERY Enjoyable

GTA Vice City Stories - When I get time with the others.

Cant keep my hands of FMH07 though.

Cant wait for EA Replay - Road Rash and Wing Commander on PSP !!! Feb 23rd

Rocky Balboa (This Friday)

Crisis Core:Final Fantasy 7 - Sometime this year.

• 3 weeks later...

the rocky game was out a few weeks ago in UK...

I invested in Thrillville today, yet to play it but I'll let u all know what Its like.

Nearly bought the Marvel RPG but wasn't sure if it would be my sort of game...

the Sega Mega (genesis in US) drive colleection is a must for anyone over 20!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">he Sega Mega (genesis in US) drive colleection is a must for anyone over 20!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why only people over 20? I remember quite a few of those games.

Thought about buying it but have had alot of other things to be doing lately so wouldn't have alot of time to play.

Archived