has anybody won promotion?

and are you doing well now? in the championship

Yes, in my first season in the Championship after getting good championship players such as Ferrie Bodde & Adam Federici on Frees, along with others, I finished 3rd, losing to Nottm Forest in Semi Final on pens, then the following season I won the league, I survived in the Prem on the last day and I'm now doing okay part way into my 5th season

Came 2nd with Ipswich in the Championship, now doing horribly in the Prem (just scrapping 17th, haven't won a game since the start of October and I'm nearly the end of November).

i went up with middlesbrough then back down, then back up.. then started again with southampton and am doing ok..

Yes, in my first season in the Championship after getting good championship players such as Ferrie Bodde & Adam Federici on Frees, along with others, I finished 3rd, losing to Nottm Forest in Semi Final on pens, then the following season I won the league, I survived in the Prem on the last day and I'm now doing okay part way into my 5th season
fair play, its hard to stay in the prem

Yes I won League One in my first season as Peterborough, just checked the league history 3 seasons later and I've still got the most points so far...

Playing as the same team except got double promotion then relegated first season in the Prem but just bounced straight back up.

Archived