Get rid of Evertons pink away kit

Before I started the game I edited the cup compeitions (EURO to UEFA etc.) but forgot to edit Evertons pink away kit! I believe it's got a great cause (breast cancer) but I prefer to keep things classic and as with Birmingham City, I remember Everton's away kit being Yellow (im talking the 80s here) or white.

Is it possible to change this in the editor for my saved game? Or do I need to start a new game for changes to take effect. I know on previous FM's you could re-edit the cup compeition names in your saved game but unsure if this applies to kit colours.

Gonna check later before deciding to start a new game or not

I know what you mean by wanting to change it, sorry i cant answer your question but i wanted to know if you can apply edits to a current game too, the everton kit is too vibrant, first came up against them when i was quite tired and it was dark, hurt my eyes lol

Quackje, but the great thing about the editor is that you can change it. I'v gone into the editor and changed a few things kit wise - little niggly things that would probably only bother me. Now Everton have an away kit reminiscent of the 80's yellow one and Arsenal now have a red bit on top of their socks. Ditto with B'ham City albiet white.

Whilst I have implemented these changes they unfortunatently havent appeared in my saved game so I suppose the only way to alter it will be by starting a new game

Archived