"ask assistant"

Hi vangelis21.

If you mean can you automatically get your assistant to apply opposition instructions before every game...yes you can do it. Its a new feature of fm2011 (i believe).

Go into your team settings, and select automatically get assistant manager to apply opposition instructions before a match.

If say you were managing liverpool. At the top of the screen where it says Liverpool (where you click and it has the list of squad, tactics, etc etc) go to team settings...in there...there should be a tick box you can tick that says - automatically get assistant manager to apply opposition instructions before a match.

Hope this helps :)

hm, now that you mention it it makes it even more interesting...because i DO have that setting on, but not only it does not do it automatically, but some times (and that was my initial question) i cannot even do it manually to set the instructions into his preferences as he is greyed out...

It may seem like a silly question...but you do actually have an assistant manager?

I'm sure you do, but it's the only thing i can think of on why it wont "auto assign"

Maybe post this in the bugs section, or do a search in the bugs section to see if you can get some feedback.

Hope you get it sorted matey, as it defo. works for me. :(

Also just occured to me, make sure your assistant manager has a decent tactical rating (score). If he is rubbish at tactical...maybe this is why?

Archived