Parachute Payments?

I've just finished my first season, and to my suprise, I got Swansea promoted to the Premier League via the play-offs. I've only promised to battle bravely against relegation, and the board gave me £11 million for transfers and 135k per week for wages. I'm actually in quite a bit of debt though. I was suprised to see only the Championship's top two got any prize money. I got the message about getting £40 million for a year's TV money, which I'm assuming will come in month by month, but I was wondering if teams relegated from the Premier Division got the parachute payments that the RL clubs get? I'm trying to run the budget as tightly as I can so all the riches of that one season the top division are there to be invested in facilities and such.

They should do, I remember on last years version I got Norwich to the Championship and got a message about receiving a share of a parachute payment due to Newcastle being promoted and not needing it. So would assume relegated teams would still get it this year.

Archived