PDA

View Full Version : how do you utilise the match prep?

timmy
13-11-2010, 13:34
In FM 11 I have been without much regard to the match prep scree. how do use it? Do you like start a match prep for the next match and chose blend right after the previous one has ended ? and then change it to say defensive for a tougher upcoming match?

madmufc
13-11-2010, 13:46
I mainly use it in pre-season to get the players understanding the tactics, put it on team blend on high until they have a good understanding then lower it to medium and put it on whatever they need work on.

norbak
13-11-2010, 14:02
I mainly use it in pre-season to get the players understanding the tactics, put it on team blend on high until they have a good understanding then lower it to medium and put it on whatever they need work on.

But the workload is still 30% of the players training - even if match prep. workload is low or high? Or am I mistaking?

Quackje
13-11-2010, 14:15
I put it on my tactics + team blend at the start of the season. Then after the new players have been in the team for a month or so I change to defensive positioning and low workload so its 10% of player training not 30%.

underwater sunlight
13-11-2010, 16:51
when i start a game i set it to full and focus on team blend.
once my tactic has been learned i drop the intensity to medium and add 2 alternative tactics. i'll generally keep it to team blend and not worry about changing things too often

dafuge
13-11-2010, 16:55
Pre season it is always maxed out on team blend, then as soon as the tactic is sorted it is dropped down a lot. I don't really use it on a game by game basis, more like working on the area I think needs work at the moment in time regardless of the opposition.