PDA

View Full Version : Talk about taking out the competition...

santy001
13-11-2010, 12:56
So last game I dropped Tuncay Sanli to try Buonanotte in his position, he's just signed on a free and has the attributes I want to actually replace Tuncay in the long term. Anyway, couple of days after the game I'm horrified to see this:

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g56/santy001/injury.jpg

Seems Buonanotte's 1 appearance, 1 goal will be all I get from him for the majority of this season.

MBarbaric
13-11-2010, 14:54
i think you should give Tuncay more credit as it is obvious he is doing everything to play and should be rewarded a run in the 1st team as this determination is really an asset for any team. besides buonanotte is soooo injury prone he would probably get injured while walking from his car to training ground next morning which suggests Tuncay is not brightest player in the squad. this is also good for the manager as he will probably believe anything you say to him. so i would suggest using him a lot and telling him every game "he can make the difference".

i can see you winning CL easily. so your bad decision to buy buonanotte was actually brilliant move even if he sits whole year in hospital.

santy001
13-11-2010, 15:02
I just need to get into the CL now :P lol. He is determined in his stats but still its crazy, I wish he had been back to his poor morale where he couldn't be bothered to do anything lol.

FourthDegree
13-11-2010, 15:10
Thats some "Accident." I smell foul play

Jelle Slaets
13-11-2010, 15:26
Thats some "Accident." I smell foul play

Didn't Cisse manage to break his leg, just by running?

thankgodforquinn
13-11-2010, 15:29
Not suprised tbh, broke both of his legs in a car crash didnt he?, know we (sunderland) were linked with him till then