PDA

View Full Version : Strange media comments

Some Guy!
13-11-2010, 06:57
It's probably just easier to just quote this:

"Jewell points the finger at Hedgehog

After Hull's heavy 4-1 loss to Derby County, Paul Jewell (Hull manager) informed the media that he felt that Sonic Hedgehog (me) was entirely out of his depth as the Rams' manager and finds it hard to get along with him."

Yep... What a terrible effort by my team to only thrash them 4-1!

MBarbaric
13-11-2010, 08:50
it happens pretty regularly. once oppositon manager said how my team should be better off shooting more from the distance instead of trying to walk the ball in the net. that was after we won 4:1.

too bad there were no option for a proper respons like: "How namy goals do you actually want to conceede, mr. Oppo?"

Or maybe it was sarcasm from AI manager, but i somehow doubt it.

SouthgatesRedWhiteArmy
13-11-2010, 08:56
Pointing at a Hedgehog? poor lil hedgehog! Jewel sinks to a new low there!

DeadZone
13-11-2010, 09:21
I get that comment all the time, despite winning comfortably... surely that type of comment would be for when I loose heavily???

N^G
13-11-2010, 09:39
I interpret it as sour grapes from the AI when it happens

Ginga-Assassin
13-11-2010, 13:27
I remember being told by Wenger to stop trying to walk the ball into the back of the net. Apparently, if my players just took the shot more often, I'd score more goals.

I'd just beat the 3-0 away on the first day of the season.

I wouldn't mind, but this, from Wenger of all people!

JWB935
13-11-2010, 17:04
A weird prematch comment I keep getting is when I play against Newcastle the guys says that he thinks Newcastle will win the match quite easily. Although I am Tottenham and they are playing away :S