Edit hall of fame?

You could just delete the file hall_of_fame.dat and close FM11. When you re-open it, it should default the regular HOF again. (Deleting this file gets rid of human inclusion). Failing that, I'm not sure. I don't think you can.

There isn't one Nep. One doesn't appear until a human gets on it. Until then a default one is used which is bugged!

there is many people asking about how modify the hall of fame file.

It's something really cosmetic, but it looks like everyone of us care about it very much, and in fact i do as well. I lost my hall of fame points in FM2007 and FM 2009, it's like losing all the achievements you got along many years and it's a shame you lose everything if you forget to backup that file hidden in a far away folder.

.dat extension is a generic extension, we should get and use the same program SI used in order to modify it.

So please SI, tell us how modify the hall_of_fame.dat there are thousands of managers very sad here!

• 6 months later...

No mate there isn't yet. But i find out a program that could recover deleted files from a format and i was able to backup these 2 important files: hall_of_fame.dat and hall_of_fame.xml.

Once putted back into their proper folder, the hall of fame table is fully restored with your achievements.

• 8 months later...

Archived