Continue from demo

I would recommend starting a new game anyway mate as its only a small database with only 1 country loaded.

Seconded. But, since the OP already wants to do it. Then copy your save game from FM 11 demo folder and paste it into FM 11 folder.

This should be the command path for the demo saved game

C:\Users\*Your Name*\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011 Demo\games

copy/cut file and paste it to

C:\Users\*Your Name*\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\games

I would recommend starting a new game anyway mate as its only a small database with only 1 country loaded.

This.

I'll never understand why people continue demo saves. I don't know how people can get so attached to a game that is only 6 months in and has 1 league on a small DB. Fair enough if it was several years in and you'd built up a club, then I could see the sentimental value, but a demo is just that, a demo. I use it just to play a few matches to see the ME and check out some of the new features, then I delete it and wait for the proper game to start a career save.

Maybe if they're using a very old computer, but even then you should still be able to add a few 'view only' leagues and/or customise the DB to add a little more depth to the game.

Each to their own though, anyone can play the game how they want.

Archived