Huge transfer buys from clubs without money

It has been talked about on the forums. Yes, the AI seems to place crazy bids for players, but financially there isn't an issue. This 23 million could well be spread over 48 months, and well within budget. The issue is the fact that IRL, Rangers would never pay £23,000,000 for a player, especially not from Hibs.

I am manager of Hearts and I wish Rangers would offer me 23 million pounds for him. Even though he is one of my better players I could do with the money for transfers instead of relying on cheap 200 to 300k ones

It has been talked about on the forums. Yes, the AI seems to place crazy bids for players, but financially there isn't an issue. This 23 million could well be spread over 48 months, and well within budget. The issue is the fact that IRL, Rangers would never pay £23,000,000 for a player, especially not from Hibs.

Nep the issue here is that even over 48 months Rangers COULDN'T afford £23,000,000. They also (as you said) would be unlikely to spend this much on one player. Also Hearts would let driver go for somewhere between 10 - 20% of that fee IRL. No way would £23m be required if you wanted to sign him.

H***..............................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nep the issue here is that even over 48 months Rangers COULDN'T afford £23,000,000. They also (as you said) would be unlikely to spend this much on one player. Also Hearts would let driver go for somewhere between 10 - 20% of that fee IRL. No way would £23m be required if you wanted to sign him.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I know the logistics of it. But Knockbreda FC COULDN'T win the Champions League, yet in FM, they can. So, although as realistic as possible, there are so many variables that may mean Rangers could afford £23,000,000 it's still quite possible.

H***..............................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hibs, Hearts. It's all jelly to me.

Archived