FMH2008 Editor available for download

• SI Staff

Hi,

The Football Manager Handheld 2008 Editor is now available for download from sigames.com at:

http://www.sigames.com/downloads.php?type=view&id=382

This is a PC based application used to create the changes.txt file you then place on your PSP.

(Only PC version available presently - I've started a thread further down the page asking if people require a Mac or Linux version ... but so far no one has indicated an interest in them)

I Can't get it wotking on my Windows Vista,even with the compatibility mode set to Windows XP.

It fails when I launch Windows Installer.exe with a sort of explorer error...

Can you release a non-setup version?

Sorry 4 my poor english

• 4 weeks later...
  • SI Staff

Its not stickied because there's already enough clutter with 'stickies' in the forum (partially because FM PC ones tend to be 'broadcast' though all forums).

The editor is also shown on the sites downloads pages etc. and so should be relatively easy for most people to find if htey're interested in it.

• SI Staff
Originally posted by Gh0s7:

I Can't get it wotking on my Windows Vista,even with the compatibility mode set to Windows XP.

It fails when I launch Windows Installer.exe with a sort of explorer error...

Can you release a non-setup version?

Sorry 4 my poor english

Hi,

To run the installer you'll need to be logged in as 'administrator' (or have the priviledges set for your account) - if this isn't the case then it'll likely fail because you can't write to some areas where the editor installs to.

(you'll probably find this the same with most game installers I'd expect?)

Archived