Hate managing my favourite club Celtic now !

totally ruined it for me, because of this stupid no reserves league is there anyway i can get my reserves to play regularly without always arranging friendlies with my under 19's?

also the seat colour at Celtic Park is annoying me its white and meant to be gree any way this can be fixed also?

Cheers in advance for any advice

been looking through the editor and couldn't see anything on changing seat colour

how would i go about the creating reserve league ?

cheers

need to change celtics primary kit colour from white to green, and vice versa for secondary colour

I don't like the reserve setup either, i'm playing as Hibs, since the SPL scraped the reserves league (still don't know why!) last year it's going to be almost impossible to bring through hot prospects from the youth setup, I have set up three feeder teams and are sending the most promising ones away on loan! Never thought about doing friendlies against the U19's.

I am with Hearts in the SPL It is very annoying not to have reserve league fixtures. I overcome it by arranging two or three friendlies a month with other scottish reserve teams starting in the SPL and then move down to Div 1 etc as I found that the reserve teams would only play me once. It is great for keeping the players match fit and putting under perfoming players in the teams

Archived