Mr Hough's Complete Dominance--still the best

TAKEN FRON HERE

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f103/mr-houghs-complete-dominance-still-the-best-t51800.html

For those looking for a winning tactic and quick consistent results, I just wanted to report that Mr. Hough's complete dominance tactic for 2010 is working with great results for FM 2011. I'm playing with Modena in Serie B, and after being hired in December I took Modena from 18th to 11th place and now in my second season am in 1st place with only one draw and one loss. Would love to have more people trying this out and reporting their results. And to Mr Hough if you're reading this please come up with a narrow Complete Dominance tactic built for FM 2011.

Heres the link and all credit to Mr Hough i'm just a messenger

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downl...o=file&id=1534

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/175981-4-1-2-1-2-Complete-Dominance

http://www.sendspace.com/file/kiceb8

Would love to have more people trying this out and reporting their results. And to Mr Hough if you're reading this please come up with a narrow Complete Dominance tactic built for FM 2011.

I posted this on another thread.

I used Mr Hough's tactic as a base when playing with Hearts. The only change I made was to move 2 of the front 3 out to AMR and AML as Hearts have great wingers but poor forwards. I left the central striker but changed him to a target man.

I only brought in one player on loan as cover, yet finished the season 3rd. I only lost second place to Celtic with 2 games to go. A great first season.

I find that with this tactic I get the most success if I use OI's for 'weaker foot' and 'hard tackles' - if I select 'closing down' or 'tight marking' then I am there for the taking as I lose shape

The only thing with this is you do get lots of yellow cards

In the Eurocup final I had 12 yellow cards and Leverkusen had 8 (3-1 aet to me) It meant I had 5 players suspended for first game season after!

I am using the Mr Hough and JP Woody tactic - this tactic does not need much tweaking in order to make it great....don't understand why more people are not jumping on this.

I also seriously recommend having Metallica on when you play yer games I think it motivates the players

First i couldn't believe it.I tried every tactic here on the forum on a new save, so the team gets used to it.With all of them i had mixed results.But with this old masterpiece my team for the first time plays beautiful + successfull.

I can only say : Please, everybody try it out.Better then only waiting for the new Mr. Hough tactic or MinimalFuss ;-)

crazy_merch

First i couldn't believe it.I tried every tactic here on the forum on a new save, so the team gets used to it.With all of them i had mixed results.But with this old masterpiece my team for the first time plays beautiful + successfull.

I can only say : Please, everybody try it out.Better then only waiting for the new Mr. Hough tactic or MinimalFuss ;-)

crazy_merch

about what tactics do you talk?

Well i am talking about for example: China Creation 2011; [FM11] Koflok's Goals Galore 2011; [FM11] Marsupian - The fluid system (very thorough explanation!) 4-2-3-1; MFG's Attacking 4-3-3 (2 Wingers, 1 AMC)

The tactics above i used on new saves and had mixed to good results.Bur none of the above tactics where so successfull as the "old" Mr. Hough`s Complete Dominance.I don'T know how this can be with the new, improved match engine of FM11, but the results for me are clear...

crazy_merch

This tactic is amazing for FM11. I was struggling with Liverpool in my first season languishing in mid table I switched to this tactic and I have won 9 league games in a row and back in to the top 4!, final of league cup, 5th round of fa cup and knockout round of europa! revived my season completely

all from fm base

I have used the "Total Dominance" tactic at the start of a new Liverpool season.

When I used it in the previous season it didnt really work for me, however this time round I have moved the two central midfielders out wide and set their role as winger and duty as attack.

I know it is only friendlies but so far I have won 6 in 6 and kept 4 clean sheets. The friendlies were against Juventus, Valencia, Flamengo, FC Brussels, Lyon and R.Sociedad.

Ill keep you updated!!! Thanks for posting the tactic.

Tried this and went on a tremendous losing streak!! Not working for me, dunno whats the problem, played with a revamped blackpool side, changed the whole team to suit the tactic!
Well just played first Premier League game and beat Leicester 7 - 0. I know its only Leicester but looking good.

I was having mixed results with Mr Hough's tweaked tactics, but saw this post and with just being beaten for the 4th time in a row, thought I would give it a go.

I'm playing Antwerp, and had dropped down to 5th (media prediction 2nd) but after loading this tactic I went on an 11 match unbeaten run to finish the season 2nd, 1 point behind the winners.

The best thing about it is the defence. We were the leading goal scorers but had the worst defence in the top half of the table. In the last 11 games of the season we only conceded 4 goals (2 on the last day) won 7 and drew 4.

Gonna see how I go in the playoffs, because really I need a tactic that uses wingers, especially seeing how I managed to get Gai Assulin on a free

Archived