Logos help/ bergkamp.10 logo request thread

-First of all, I'm back kind of, I haven't been on the forum for a while becasue of all the new changes and becasue I didn't know that you had to sign-in to view the posts

-What about the new Blue Square Premier teams eg - Eastbourne Borough, Lewes, Kettering and Barrow ???. That would be good because I can start one of them teams

- Haven't QPR got a new badge ??

Many thanks

PJ

welcome back Bluenose.

if those teams are in crickies latest update (which he said are) ill will be doing them tomorrow, and should be ready by tomorrow afternoon/evening for download.

yes QPR do have a new badge. Ashley_Tofte requested it earlier in this thread. here's the link - http://hosted.filefront.com/Bergkamp10fmh/

• 2 months later...

Ok i finally got the full retail version of photoshop. I made the Ireland logo as i didnt download any before. i did everthing correctly but it will not show up in the game. Any help? because i got it done before but now it will not work....

Also, when i figure out the problems, this thread will become Bergkamp.10's logo request thread. Any logo of you choice made for you- your own custom team, classic logos etc.

Thanks for any help posted, and post any requests you want!

Originally posted by Olly Kenney:

As LSD posted:

PICTURE > FMHCLUBS > ireland.png

The Ireland logo should then be displayed in your game.

yeah i saved them into the folder i already had of clubs on my psp. all the other ones in the folder show up, just not the ones i put in???

i must be naming them wrong

what exactly did you name your Q.P.R logo?

i put it as q_p_r

i also think this is what was wrong with my Ireland logo. is it in the game as Ireland or Republic of Ireland? if so what exactly do you name it? (with spaces)

ive done some of the blue sq. league. i put a few in to see if they would work. but they did not show up....any more help plz?

if anybody knows all the proper names teams should be called (even just for the blue sq. teams) can you send them to my email address? thanks. its on my profile

or if anybody has a link to a page that has all the names, can you send me that link to my email address? thanks for any help

i started a new game in the blue square premier.

there are some teams in the league that are not on the list you sent me.

also, there are some teams on your list that are not in the league on the game.

i just put some logos onto my psp, loaded up the game, and they are still not appearing??

• 4 weeks later...
  • SI Staff

Just to answer your PM (although its been answered above I think some of the info in my PM reply might help people 'match' names in future):

Hi,

The easiest way to check the 'correct' names for files is to download the editor and use the short name shown in that for a club (the editor contains a 'dump' of some data the PSP game database so it'll be identical to what the game is matching against for this sort of thing).

Taken from the inhouse editing design document:

Club logos should be named after the club short name, with spaces replaced by underscores.

Example:

The Sheffield United logo would be named “sheff_utd.png”.

PSP\PHOTOS\FMHCLUBS\sheff_utd.png

This would then display the sheff_utd.png graphic in the game on Sheffield United’s team screen.

I'm not sure if we tested this for working with national teams (but it should in theory work ok) - again they'd need the 'short name' used (these are again listed in the editor).

Hope this helps,

Marc

-First of all, I'm back kind of, I haven't been on the forum for a while becasue of all the new changes and becasue I didn't know that you had to sign-in to view the posts

-What about the new Blue Square Premier teams eg - Eastbourne Borough, Lewes, Kettering and Barrow ???. That would be good because I can start one of them teams

Many thanks

PJ

Many thanks

PJ

Welcome back :D

i dont know Pj haha!

http://hosted.filefront.com/Bergkamp10fmh/

theres the link for the blue sq. premier logos.....however, only a couple are appearing when i load up the game. i went through the pre-game editor, and named the pics as what the editor told me. so how are only a few showing up? any help would be appreciated.

Bergkamp.

Archived