Help me to sell player at right price

Hi,

sorry to bother the community, but i want to sell my best player, as Wesley sneijder at right price. I mean, his value is 19 M of euro amd his wage is around 8M. I tried 2 strategies with the same result:

1) go in the transfer settings and set him useless, listed and set the price at 30M (right price for a top player) in happy situation; the next day he wants to speak with me and i tell him thant i don't need him. All the other teams wants him for the market value (19) and not for what i ask, or

2) i speak with him and tell him that i to me is useless....he go listed and i set the same price, 30M, but other teams offers only 19 (the value market)..

and it happens with all my players (example, MARIGA).

So i'm asking if there's a strategy behind that or this is a part of the transfer bug??? there's acqually a solution for the problem??? thanks in advance..

Firstly, why would you want to sell Wesley Sneijder. Secondly, if no one wants to pay the £30m asking price then there's not much you can do than either accept the offers of £19m or to keep him, which reflects real life really during the tough economic climate with clubs reluctant to pay ridiculous amounts of money for players. I might be wrong but I heard somewhere that this has been implemented into the game now to reflect the state of transfers in football.

Have a private chat with him first, explain that you're transfer listing him because you don't need him. Hopefully he'll understand. Then go into his transfer status screen and set him as Transfer listed, not needed and unavailable for loan. Then offer him to clubs for a huge amount. If you aim at getting 30 mil for him, you should offer him for 45+, it's a negotiation after all. You'll then see which teams are interested. Whatever bids you'll get there would be the maximum valuation of him for the game engine or the maximum the clubs can afford. Keep in mind that it's unlikely that any club can afford a 30 mil fee in the first window. If you're not satisfied with any of the bids or there ain't any while there is interest from some clubs, you could try a direct exchange. If a player you want is in one of the interested clubs, just make a bid of your own for 0 cash + your player that they're interested in. Hope this helps!

Archived