PDA

View Full Version : One loan option always greyed out....

rick_chelsea
12-11-2010, 18:20
When attempting to loan a player, no matter what point in season, the option to loan until "End of next season" is always greyed out. Is this only available in certain countries and leagues? Similar to co-ownership in Italy

Sherdil
13-11-2010, 01:40
When attempting to loan a player, no matter what point in season, the option to loan until "End of next season" is always greyed out. Is this only available in certain countries and leagues? Similar to co-ownership in Italy

What league are you playing in?

rick_chelsea
13-11-2010, 10:43
I'm in English Championship

ThorpeAstleyFox
13-11-2010, 11:30
You should be able to loan players until the end of the season during the July/August transfer window. After that you can only make emergency loan signings for a maximum of 3 months until the January transfer window opens.

rick_chelsea
13-11-2010, 11:51
You should be able to loan players until the end of the season during the July/August transfer window. After that you can only make emergency loan signings for a maximum of 3 months until the January transfer window opens.

Yeh, but there is a new option where you loan until end of next season, so a 2 year loan it seems... yet its always greyed out

tom_numbers
13-11-2010, 11:52
I've also not yet found anyone that I can loan for the next season. Would it allow for 2 year loans? :D