PDA

View Full Version : B team on Football Manager 2011

hussie
12-11-2010, 17:15
I have started a saving with Barcelona and now i am on the 3 season, and then i gotted some unhappy players on the Barcelona Atletic team,.
I have putted some talents there, and the team still play in the Adelante league, but now i see the team is bankrupt, and therefore the players are not happy.
So i wonder if that is a bug on the game or not.
I have much money on the Barcelona team, i was sure that was for the atletic team also.
And a other issue is that i get the unhappy people messages from that team because of fines and so the players there get from the manager on that team.

I hope i get some answers, if it can be fixed

Brian Shanahan
12-11-2010, 17:29
What were the player's squad status before putting them down. Unless they are hot prospect or backup (and see themselves as such) I would not put players down into the B team for any length of time, as it's a fairly major demotion. As regards the Barca Atl. money situation, the wages paid by the parent and there are no transfer fees available to the B team either. The finances for B teams will always be low, so they will always look bad.

hussie
12-11-2010, 19:35
They are not complaining about playing for the Bsquad, but now the financial stature of the B team and if they got a fine if being sent off or played bad...
I dont give them that fine, so i can't do anything about it.

swisso
13-11-2010, 02:11
It's mentioned in the Bugs forum already i think, so SI will know about the B team problems in Spain.

I'm managing Barcelona myself, so i understand the problems you're facing. I've had B team players coming to me complaining:

- That the B team is underperforming
- That they're unhappy at being fined

:(

hussie
13-11-2010, 12:31
Okay, did not find any bugs forum i, is it under general?

Muhito
20-11-2010, 16:25
I see a lot of regress in this matter - every next FM makes playing B team more difficult and ridiculous.

On official FC Barcelona site you got whole team B - but I can't register two players Soriano and Abraham becouse are too old - so in real they can play in Aldenate but no in FM - so it must be a bug.

I always thought that FM makers know rules of spanish league, but in fact it seems that they makes own rules.