11.1.1 aka Hotfix will fix the transfers/unhappy players situation?

No, hopefully it''ll be adressed in the next patch..

Ok, thanks...i'm not going to start a game because in and from the second season with money and reputation (INTER - MILAN - MAN UTD & CITY) i can buy almost all best player in the world without "losing blood"... i think that's the last important problem to take care of....it's pretty boring that i cannot start a COMPETITIVE game because of that... but, as ever, SI keep going in yur excellent work and despite of people who offend and claims theri money back 'cause of that, in my opionin you acquired in this past years trustness so i can start play later (hope around 20 december with 11.2)....but meantine if you find how to correct these, release it before my estimated date just ot make me and almost al FM player happier :)... KEEP ON GOING

sorry for not so good english :))

from what i read, people complain about everything (b teams, less money for market, db value incorrect) and lots of time these claiming are incorrects. A persone has to be objective about problems, i mean: to me, FM to be complete has to have a correct DB without serious mistake (so i don't mind if muller is fast 12 or 16) but has to correct about rules, players in correct squads/positions, the transfers system has to be more correct has possible (so what's presenting here till 11.1.1 it's a clearly a bug to b correct as fast as possible to let people play), the 3d match in versione 11.1 to me it's ok and has only to be correct the stopping working (crash erros). If these aspects of the game are tweaker and balanced well, i don't mind if B teams play wednesday or tuesday.......... just pretend the fondamental aspect of the whole world of soccer runs ok, without bug that limit the experience, the rest are rubbish and DO NOT BE so ver precised regarding marginal aspect...

i don't care if B teams leauge are correct if the trasnfers system is not well balanced, that's what i mean, isn't it correct?

So, Matt from SEGA, PaulC, Miles (i write your name as a friend, but i respect you as a professional) explain to us if the transfers market are not bugged for you why has this way of excecuting or just let us know that this is a problem you are looking into and reassure us to take care about it in future (hope near future). Thanks

• Administrators

We're aware there are indeed certain issues within the transfer system. We don't want to make excuses but you have to be aware there are a number of factors to be taken into account when it comes to balancing issues and knock-on effects. Obviously we'd love it to be as realistic as possible, and we'd love to fix issues the second they arise but in practical terms this just isn't possible. We'll gather all the feedback and bugs from the bugs forum and hopefully fine-tune the game so it's as realistic as possible for any future patch. I'm sorry if the current system is somewhat spoiling your playing experience but I can promise you we are most certainly looking into it. Thanks.

No Mr. Neil Brock, thanks to you to be honest and seriuos to the community... :)

so, hope not to have butterfly effect when you balance the game :))))

In your opininion, there's possibility to have 11.1.2 to have a transfers corrected or we have to expect only on 11.2? I think if there's a 11.1.2 obviously will be savecompatible because you change the .exe that work on my saved Db...as 11.1.1 do now...even the same with 11.2..

Yeah any changes to the transfers will be save game compatible. Cheers.

Wicked, that's all i needed to know. So i think i will start a new game, take it slow, and then hope the transfer situation will be sorted by the time i get to the january transfer window. I will have to take it very, very slow though :) But suits me anyway i think, so i can get a life in the meantime

We're aware there are indeed certain issues within the transfer system. We don't want to make excuses but you have to be aware there are a number of factors to be taken into account when it comes to balancing issues and knock-on effects. Obviously we'd love it to be as realistic as possible, and we'd love to fix issues the second they arise but in practical terms this just isn't possible. We'll gather all the feedback and bugs from the bugs forum and hopefully fine-tune the game so it's as realistic as possible for any future patch. I'm sorry if the current system is somewhat spoiling your playing experience but I can promise you we are most certainly looking into it. Thanks.

When the next patch is released Mid december, I just hope it includes making it a little easier to sell your good players, up until this second, I have had to sell my good players for little or no money, 3 of my better players I had to let go at the end of their contract because no club wanted a superman type of Carragher, Joe Cole & Dzeko who all had really superman stats

Thanks for taking time out and updating us why the transfer market has not been sorted, at least we all now no its being looked at and hopefully by the time of the next patch it will be sorted, i no you cant please people all the time and the hard work that is put into the game is much appreciated.

Archived