Ultimate FM2011 tactic

hi

firstly this is not my tactic. i found it on the net. i been searching on the forums to see if it here but i cant find it.

edit: found it http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/204047-The-Beautifull-Game-SUPER-TACTIC thanks to TAV for the tactic

i have lost only 1 game this season. my defence is mean. my attach is ruthless!

i dont have the best players in the world. they are very good but not the best.

DOWNLOADS

tweaked tactic

original version

attacking version posted by aws_young

formation.png

table.png

fixtures.png

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think there may have been some sarcasm in Bumface's comment. AC Milan are not a poor side by any means.

Are you able to tell us about the types of players required, especially up front and if there are any shouts or OIs?

the advanced wingers should be have high pace and acceleration. Douglas Costa is must have!

the LCM should have decent speed, good dribbling, good passing and creativity.

the RCM doesnt need to be so fast but should have the highest creativity and passing. (he plays the most through balls)

i had hamsik in LCM he wanted to leave to play for a bigger club!!! i sold him.

DMC are all the usual stats u look for in a defensive midfielder. i use Felleini. he is just class. solid and strong

the STRIKER should have good finishing, dribbling, passing. good technique also helps alot.

OI : i tightly mark all strikers. i close down the very good attacking midfielders. (some teams have 2-3 AM). i dont waste time on crappy players. haha

this is my 2nd season with the tactic. this season has been wonderful.

I'm testing it right now with Paris saint germain.

I lost my first game at Nice 4-1, but I really liked the way the team was moving on the pitch, even if I'm a bit worried about the defensive issues (one cross = one goal)

Let's see how it goes after 10 games ;)

I'm testing it right now with Paris saint germain.

I lost my first game at Nice 4-1, but I really liked the way the team was moving on the pitch, even if I'm a bit worried about the defensive issues (one cross = one goal)

Let's see how it goes after 10 games ;)

remember your team has to get used to the tactic(the team plays very fast football) . make sure you have it selected on match preparation. set to TEAM BLEND.

also tactic is about 50% of a successful team. coaches, training, team talks, team moral are all very very important.

I think there may have been some sarcasm in Bumface's comment. AC Milan are not a poor side by any means.

Are you able to tell us about the types of players required, especially up front and if there are any shouts or OIs?

I was'nt trying to be arsey or anything, anyway, i d/loaded the tactic to try with my West ham side and had a fantastic start, 3 wins out of 3, but, i have sice lost two away games in a row, although i have outplayed the opposition quite heavily in both.

Now, i know its a very fast tactic, but unlike a lot of people i dont think that should mean your strikers miss chances because of it, the EPl is well known for being one of the fastest leagues in the World, so to say they miss because its so fast that they are snatching at shots SHOULD be a myth, sadly i think its implemented into the game, which may cause the kind of problems i'm experiencing?

Actually just noticed the tempo is set to slow, i must have misunderstood "the team plays very fast football" bit?

I was'nt trying to be arsey or anything, anyway, i d/loaded the tactic to try with my West ham side and had a fantastic start, 3 wins out of 3, but, i have sice lost two away games in a row, although i have outplayed the opposition quite heavily in both.

Now, i know its a very fast tactic, but unlike a lot of people i dont think that should mean your strikers miss chances because of it, the EPl is well known for being one of the fastest leagues in the World, so to say they miss because its so fast that they are snatching at shots SHOULD be a myth, sadly i think its implemented into the game, which may cause the kind of problems i'm experiencing?

Actually just noticed the tempo is set to slow, i must have misunderstood "the team plays very fast football" bit?

the team plays fast one touch football. even thought the setting is on the slow side.

i agree, your strikers shouldnt waste chances. it happens to me also. i just try to train my players to PLACE shots or ROUND KEEPER. that way there is higher chance of scoring than just blasting aimlessly.

the team plays fast one touch football. even thought the setting is on the slow side.

i agree, your strikers shouldnt waste chances. it happens to me also. i just try to train my players to PLACE shots or ROUND KEEPER. that way there is higher chance of scoring than just blasting aimlessly.

I've now played 7 games and Won 5 and Lost 2 Scored 17 and Conceded 8, i have noticed that EVERY goal conceded has come from a low cross into the area, defenders just dont react and i'm pretty sure its a bug, tactically it appears as though the full backs dont get close enough to get a block in, now they are set to tight mark, but, they are only marking zonally, maybe setting them to man mark the wingers could help tighten up the defence?

Might be worth a try.

Very good tactic going forward though!

I've played 2 games so far with this tactic with Spurs. I won both games 1-0 but in the first game against Bolton I had 20 shots (13 on target) and against Liverpool I had 15 (9 on target). With Dzeko up front I would expect more goals but it might just be down to poor finishing because the chances are obviously there for the taking.

One strange thing though is that the Touchline shouts button is greyed out, any reason why?

I've played 2 games so far with this tactic with Spurs. I won both games 1-0 but in the first game against Bolton I had 20 shots (13 on target) and against Liverpool I had 15 (9 on target). With Dzeko up front I would expect more goals but it might just be down to poor finishing because the chances are obviously there for the taking.

One strange thing though is that the Touchline shouts button is greyed out, any reason why?

Its because the tactic is made the old fashioned way instead of the Tactic Creator.

The goals will come, i've just 6 past Blackburn Rovers and Carlton Cole got 4???

I've now played 7 games and Won 5 and Lost 2 Scored 17 and Conceded 8, i have noticed that EVERY goal conceded has come from a low cross into the area, defenders just dont react and i'm pretty sure its a bug, tactically it appears as though the full backs dont get close enough to get a block in, now they are set to tight mark, but, they are only marking zonally, maybe setting them to man mark the wingers could help tighten up the defence?

Might be worth a try.

Very good tactic going forward though!

yes i set to man mark when i am facing very fast attackers or attacking midfielders. like real madrid.

i rarely do this though.

my defence is rock solid. you can see that how man clean sheets i have. or just concede 1 goal here and there. best defensive record. and attacking for that matter.

Its because the tactic is made the old fashioned way instead of the Tactic Creator.

The goals will come, i've just 6 past Blackburn Rovers and Carlton Cole got 4???

my first season with the tactic was not this great. i won serie a and lost in champions league semi final. lost a few games etc.

but the 2nd season is like my team is working so well with the tactic. i think it takes players a while to gel and play as a unit.

my first season with the tactic was not this great. i won serie a and lost in champions league semi final. lost a few games etc.

but the 2nd season is like my team is working so well with the tactic. i think it takes players a while to gel and play as a unit.

I'm definitely having a problem with the defence, they are so passive its frustrating as hell.

intergral - Could you tell me what you tweaked yourself please?

This could be an amazing tactic, but as it is it will only really work for those with great teams, especially at the back.

Did you change any defensive settings?

changed time wasting settings...thats about it.

just remembered i changed some crossing settings.

also changed wingers to swap position.

heres the original tactic

the advanced wingers should be have high pace and acceleration. Douglas Costa is must have!

the LCM should have decent speed, good dribbling, good passing and creativity.

the RCM doesnt need to be so fast but should have the highest creativity and passing. (he plays the most through balls)

i had hamsik in LCM he wanted to leave to play for a bigger club!!! i sold him.

DMC are all the usual stats u look for in a defensive midfielder. i use Felleini. he is just class. solid and strong

the STRIKER should have good finishing, dribbling, passing. good technique also helps alot.

OI : i tightly mark all strikers. i close down the very good attacking midfielders. (some teams have 2-3 AM). i dont waste time on crappy players. haha

this is my 2nd season with the tactic. this season has been wonderful.

Do you close down only AMC or AMR & AML (when they are good players) ?

Defensive settings are all good for me, I've only conceded twice in 5 games. Unfortunately I'm struggling to score. I've tweaked it a bit to put another striker up front to see if that helps.

i think you need to have fast wingers and good finishing striker. my goals are rarely headers except when corners or freekicks. here some stats of my goal scorers.

my striker scores most. but my wingers get their fair share.

goals.png

get Paloschi. he has scored 11 in 15 from the winger position. he the type of player you need on the wings.

Do you close down only AMC or AMR & AML (when they are good players) ?

if they are all good. i close down all.

if i play away i will also close down all.

STRIKERS are all marked tightly always. no closing down.

AM closing down always. no tight marking

I put a striker up front in place of the DMC, and gave the CMR the same settings as the original DMC and I've won seven on the trot scoring 23 goals and conceding 3. Pretty tasty. I use the original tactic for tough away games and it works a treat with 'Counter Attack' also selected.

I put a striker up front in place of the DMC, and gave the CMR the same settings as the original DMC and I've won seven on the trot scoring 23 goals and conceding 3. Pretty tasty. I use the original tactic for tough away games and it works a treat with 'Counter Attack' also selected.

please upload the tactic.

would be great to have another variant to use.

what team you using?

Here you go mate: http://www.filefront.com/17509659/4-D-A-2-2.tac

Place in the first post if you like. I'll get some screenshots later when I've finished work. Results include a 4-1 win over Chelsea and an 8-0 thrashing of Swindon. This is with Spurs.

6 straight wins in the league since i started using this has put my promotion bid back on with Mansfield in the blue suare prem.

Place in the first post if you like. I'll get some screenshots later when I've finished work. Results include a 4-1 win over Chelsea and an 8-0 thrashing of Swindon. This is with Spurs.

My God, this tactic is stunning. Just beat Fulham 6-0 and Barcelona 7-0. Never would I thought I would live to see the day I thrash Barcelona but I did. :)

My God, this tactic is stunning. Just beat Fulham 6-0 and Barcelona 7-0. Never would I thought I would live to see the day I thrash Barcelona but I did. :)

oh my!! you thrashed barcelona!! this is wonderful. going to give this a try!

included it in the first post. :) thanks

Just suffered my first defeat with that tactic, losing 2-0 at home to Everton despite dominating, Tim Howard was superman and my Cech decided to become stupid. Still not too bad though, will continue to stick with it.

Just suffered my first defeat with that tactic, losing 2-0 at home to Everton despite dominating, Tim Howard was superman and my Cech decided to become stupid. Still not too bad though, will continue to stick with it.

going to try your attacking version in my next home game.

Yeah it is the MLC, which is Modric or Canales for me. Just won the Premier League, Carling Cup and FA Cup in one season with my Spurs team. I would have won the Prem by a wider gap but didn't start using the tactic until about 8-10 games in.

28hfw2t.jpg

I have never scored 117 goals in a single season. Ridiculous.

Yeah it is the MLC, which is Modric or Canales for me. Just won the Premier League, Carling Cup and FA Cup in one season with my Spurs team. I would have won the Prem by a wider gap but didn't start using the tactic until about 8-10 games in.

28hfw2t.jpg

I have never scored 117 goals in a single season. Ridiculous.

...and which tactic was this again? This one?:

Quote Originally Posted by aws_young View Post

Archived