Are you kidding me?

In fairness it is only 6 games in, how many times have we seen a team get off to a really good start only to fall away and end up down the bottom of the league. It would also depend on the teams you have played I noticed one of them was Wigan so it could just be you have played teams the board would expect you to beat.

But hopefully you keep going and keep them up there challenging.

no, but if chris h had won the first 6 games, his chairman would be chuffed!

i feel it took too long to respond

What you honestly think that? He is doing a job which most people (including fans) think is massive overachievement, and yet the chairman wants to sack him (or did anyway until the Sunderland game which made Hughton untouchable).

of course!

a championship side top after 6 days is a great start. you cant have read my original post. they wouldnt be satisfied surely, at least happy!!

Think it just take a little while for the board to catchup with the performances.

The game seems to need to make sure its not a flash in the pan; after all, anyone can be top after a few games.

In past fms it took about 10 to 12 games before the board would look at the table. They should change that because these days people irl judge after only 3 or 4 games.

Archived