Suggestions to sell players are really welcome, I am available to pay € 50.000

grep

Hi,

I put them on the transfer list since a while, asking price is 0, not needed, no way.

I often offer them to all the other teams at euro 0, to no avail.

I am available to pay them let's say 50.000 euro if a team would like to buy them but I do not know hot to do that. Anyway I am under the impression that even if paying, the game would prevent me from selling them.

Mutual termination is not an option cause I have to pay them pretty much the whole salary, 1 or 2 years,it depends.

Do you have any hints please to get rid of these players ? BTW their average value is 100.000 euros and their average age is between 25 and 34.

I started the game since few months so I have inherited those vegetables.

Thanks in advance

I know what you mean OP.

I'm on my 4th club now, and have yet to be able to sell a single player.

I've started unemployed with Sunday Leage rep, been managing Marítimo B, Vibonese, Boston Utd and is currently managing Ayr.

I've only been able to get rid of players by losing them on expired contracts, releasing them on free or mutual termination.

Currently in 2015 and haven't sold a single player yet.

I am happy I am not the only one but I am sad this issue is to be considered a bug IMO.

Of course talented players are sellable and of course garbage ones are hard to be sold, but hard does not mean impossible IMO.

BTW also mutual termination is not an option cause their demands are pretty much the same of a free release so if I have to pay them their rich salary and loosing the player it is worth to keep them, even if they will never play on my plans.

Sad indeed. I do not want to cheat at all anyway I am not happy of being blocked to sell players, they are not too old and can play smoothly in other teams, above all on the League below mine !

I can pay lot of money to get rid of them too..... !

I would have understood if they were old and sick but they are not.

It may help I agree but that's a paradox I have to sodomize them in order to get rid of them.

I would have preferred a civil way instead, or a patch that allows to sell at least one player every century. Let's say when the Halley comet passes by.

They are pretty much crap players at low levels. So i can understand that.

Some of them i've played in the first team if i've needed them, because of injuries and suspensions. Or trying to attract some interest from clubs.

Some of them have teams that are interested in them, but i've never even received as much as an enquiry.

One of my first team midfielders were unhappy with me. He got transferlisted. Loads of clubs interested.

He was playing damn well too, but no bids. Even when he pleaded "come and get me" in the media.

He's off the transfer list now, and is still a first choice in midfield. Playing extremely well with very low morale lol

I'm talking about Ayr in the lowest scottish division. Fighting for promotion at the moment.

I just don't get it. At least i would imagine there would be some crappy club that would be interested in some players.

I have about 15 too and I can't get rid of any of them even if they are clearly good enough for a lot of the teams out there and they're on low wages. And even of those who left on a free after their contracts expired after the first season only one of 20 players have found a new club (Non league club keith in Scotland) even though most of them have been offered contracts at various clubs.

Archived