all kick-off times the same....!

A typical Saturdays EPL fixtures, 12.45 k.o , 3pm k.o. 5.30 k.o.

I was playing at 3pm , my fellow relegation stugglers were kicking off at 12.45, (2 games to go !!!)

Even the press picked up on this and asked "how does it feel that Stoke are playing 1st...will it affect your tactics..." ,or words to that effect.

But i never got to know the Stoke result because it was updating in the 'latest score' as i was playing.

Its happened loads, that it does not move on from say 10.15 to the next game it goes straight to my k.o

Also the same if i was the 5.30 k.o.

Is is a known issue ?

I haven't noticed anything in FM2011 yet as I am still in my first season in the Northern Premier League First Division South. It did work on FM2010 though. If I had a late kick off I would see the results of matches that had finished beforehand every time.

I haven't experienced this - I am in BSN but I trialled Arsenal in the demo. However, I have seen posts in bugs/patches threads where people have complained that the scores don't update. So it seems to affect some but not others. Check the latest hot-fix thread to see if it's been sorted.

Archived