Andrew Kennedy?

The best thing to do is to post something in the Scotland Data Issues thread in the Data Issues Forum with proof that he is there. Also I would read the OP so that you set it out right. If he's only just joined it may have been to late to put in the game :thup:.

dont think thats the answer, if he has been at celtic since 16 he should have already been in the game, good advice on the data thread though, if he is decently well known id say that its been noticed, if not it will be added, adding a player is pretty simple.

dont think thats the answer, if he has been at celtic since 16 he should have already been in the game, good advice on the data thread though, if he is decently well known id say that its been noticed, if not it will be added, adding a player is pretty simple.

Maybe so but there's some player's that have been missed out.

in the wow gold, warriors are raging berserkers; they can withstand tremendous attacks while protecting their allies from harm. They have a wide variety of attacks that do everything from cripple their enemies, to dealing massive amounts runescape moneyof damage in a single retaliatory blow, and enhancing their allies' fighting ability with battle shouts. They excel at fighting multiple opponents at once, gaining rage from every blow dealt or received to unleash their attacks. Warriors are a versatile runescape itemsclass with a variety of play-styles to choose from.

Warriors excel in melee combat buy wow goldand play the role of cheap world of warcraft gold damage dealer or tank. Rather than relying on mana to power their abilities, warriors use rage which, like a rogue's energy, is limited to 100 points. Rage builds up as the warrior deals or receives cheap wow golddamage. Rage decays rapidly when out of combat, although warriors have some abilities that enable them to stay in combat and generate rage.

Does wow have strikers with 20 composure and 20 finishing though? If not I'm going to cancel my subscription. Thanks.

Archived