Who are you?

waterford united. took over after 13 games in the 2011 season where they were 11th out of 12 in division 1. won the munster cup twice (very easy tho), division 1 and finished runner up in the irish cup. now 2nd in the premier division after 8 games in 2013

I'm Liverpool. Had a pretty stuttery first season, was on the verge of the sack for most of it, though had a strong finish, ending up in 3rd. Currently having another difficult start to the season. Oh, and Torres has refused to talk to me from february till now, I'm thinking it must be a glitch, I've not been able to talk to him for ages. Gonna sell him in January, if he's not still injured. Tried to sell him in August, but was injured, and he's just got injured again for 3-4 months. Got Dzeko, Lukaku, and Wood(From West Brom) as my strikers now, and if Torres won't go I'm going to train him on the wing.

Torquay United, Finished 18th first season in League two(very poor indeed) although i have signed a few players on a free and i believe i have a team capable of pushing for playoffs this season.

Despite the fact i have lost every pre-season friendly including my latest 4-2 away to Dover!!!

Journeyman Carear - Athlone Town Irish first division took charge the club was 6 points adfrift at the bottom of the table.

2 games to go im sitting in 10th place still near the bottom but a chance to stay up and avoid relegation

Just won the Chilean First Division twice and amazingly made it to the Copa Libertadores quarterfinals where we lost on away goals to the much much much more powerful Sao Paulo. By the way, I pretty much suck at FM11 for now. My secret? The Chilean First Division is awfully easy to win because of the weird league system it uses. Absolutely recommended for beginners.

lol, odd man out here...

MLD Colorado Rapids, 9 games in and undefeated but 4-5 ties, yet to be shutout which is a good thing. Worried about team development though because it's impossible to hire any coaches, because the board won't let me pay enough. I do mean -ANY-, the only way I could hire a coach was to hire player/coaches. It's kind pathetic having a professional team and only having player coaches, luckily they actually aren't too bad on the field though. But the coaching stats are all <10. :(

Also started a save unemployed and ended up signing on Hereford, but not played any matches there yet.

With Hearts in SPL, had a very dodgy start to the season my worst ever in the FM and old CM series. Seemed to be starting to get things right now. Pushing for 4th place at middle of January so that I can achieve objective of continental qualification

Palermo, Currently playing my 4th season and doing great sitting top in January. Previous 3 seasons finished 2nd in each season just getting pipped twice by Juve and Inter who were clear winners.

Mine this season though Balotelli, Hernandez and Pastore tearing Serie A to bits.

Levski Sofia in Bulgarian "A" league.

Disappointing 4th, lost cup final (to CSKA), knocked out of EURO in qualifying round.

Under pressure, as they say.

Bizarre league record 13-15-2 actually lost fewer games than the champions (CSKA - it just gets worse and worse) but finished 14 pts behind

Lots to think about between seasons.

Cheltenham - Media predicts us to be down before christmas but after a slow start and an initial 'Johnson Out' campaign by the fans we are currently 10th in January of my first season in charge.

Love the game, very difficult to work with no funds or wage budget but im loving the challenge.

Liverpool at the mo, started as Blackburn but got sack after 6 mths (during which I applied for the Liverpool job and got it!!), doing pretty good. 2nd in EPL currently, Semi's of League Cup, just started 3rd Round of FA Cup, Knockouts for CL.

Had Torres unhappy with me after not liking my team talks and wanting to leave, still played him nearly every game and now he's changed his tune as he's banging in goals left, right and centre!!

Archived