Is there much point in continuing?

the Spanish suspension fix has already been posted and sent out, it was created by someone on the forums and have seen that it works

I would suggest that you wait for the actual official hotfix from SI because the one you're talking about is only a partial fix. What I mean is that it does fix the yellow card issue, but it breaks other parts of the Spanish football league system.

Ah fantastic stuff! Looks like I'll continue my game then :)

will this '' hot fix '' also stop players being sold for cheap? and the fact its near impossible to sell?

it has too..

cant belive this time last week the game was released.. 7 days later still doesnt work properly

The game is never properly fixed until the last patch unfortunately, it depends on how picky you are, I dont notice many little bugs which are on the game so I'm okay! :p

Ah fantastic stuff! Looks like I'll continue my game then :)

The game is never properly fixed until the last patch unfortunately, it depends on how picky you are, I dont notice many little bugs which are on the game so I'm okay! :p

i dont know any other game that takes 3/4 months to be fully fixed once its out..

SI need to take a serious look at this, and or these so called testers need to actually test the game rather than pretend they are jose mourinho on it

I would suggest that you wait for the actual official hotfix from SI because the one you're talking about is only a partial fix. What I mean is that it does fix the yellow card issue, but it breaks other parts of the Spanish football league system.

and what are these supposed other parts that fix ruins ? the people I know who have used this fix, havent advised of anything that has happened as a result of using this fix

and what are these supposed other parts that fix ruins ? the people I know who have used this fix, havent advised of anything that has happened as a result of using this fix

The other parts have to do with promotions of teams from lower divisions in Spain.

I'm not telling you no to use the fix by any means, but do it at your own risk.

i dont know any other game that takes 3/4 months to be fully fixed once its out..

You're kidding right? I don't know of any game that is fully fixed these days

At least with SI, you're guaranteed 3 patches (sure they say they'll only release two, but we know better ;))

Most companies will often abandon their games after 1, maybe 2 patches. With the exceptions of their flagship titles which will get patches until it's no longer generating enough profit per month

Like it or not, it's the reality of the modern gaming industry

Archived