seriously?

No point complaining, you will soon find "its your tactics".

I could win the EPL with Blackpool if it was'nt for these kinds of games, miss 8 open goals, whilst Rooney scores a hatrick from 40 yards.

Just one of those things.

And of course winning the EPL with Blackpool would be realistic :rolleyes:

Of course its his tactics, and its yours.

If either want help then please post more information and I (and I'm sure others) will happily offer advice.

What I see in the OP is no way a bug or limit of the game, that is all purely user driven. Or just football.

you just posted this on another thread? Give more explanation than a screen shot of your team!! Your teams morale/players morale/training programme and so on try it in tactic forum with back up details and you might get a decent debate. I am not saying your wrong but there's lots of factors this year that makes the game harder in my opinion - if it is a bug i will apologise :)

So have you attempted to do anything about it.

TBH as in RL your examples show the importance scoring first.

vs Hannover 96

Isn't the best example of what you are wanting to show but they scored two early goals then pulled backed playing a more cautious game allowing you possession in safe areas. 9 of your 14 shots were from distance creating only two CCCs.

vs FC Schalke 04

Again the opposition scored two early goals away from home then sat back with men behind the ball defending their lead. The game might have been different had you scored earlier but you didn't reply until the 87th minute and they held on for the win. Yes you created 4 CCCs but only scored late on.

vs FC St Pauli

They scored from the off, you equalised then they sat back soaking up the pressure and took their chance in the second half when it fell they way. You had lots of possession, lots of shots but only created two CCCs of which one was an early missed penalty. Games like this happen in RL and the home side would always shake their heads in disbelief but in truth you didn't create enough.

vs Borussia Dortmund

Very similar to the St Pauli match except you did create more CCCs, definitely unlucky but these things happen.

And of course winning the EPL with Blackpool would be realistic :rolleyes:

Of course its his tactics, and its yours.

If either want help then please post more information and I (and I'm sure others) will happily offer advice.

What I see in the OP is no way a bug or limit of the game, that is all purely user driven. Or just football.

Thing is, if i had 20 CCC's a game and the opposition never had a single shot, but we lost every game 3-0 conceding o.g.'s then it would still be our tactics.

Thing is, if i had 20 CCC's a game and the opposition never had a single shot, but we lost every game 3-0 conceding o.g.'s then it would still be our tactics.

Well if that was the case, it wouldn't be your tactics, it would be your strikers needing either a serious kick up the backside or being out on their ear.

Seriously there is no instant win button, but at the same time, the game also doesn't cheat you.

Come over to the Good Player and Team Guide forum and you will see people having success with all kinds of teams. Yes you'll also find people struggling but like I say, there isn't an instant win button.

If the game was unwinnable do you not think that this forum would be in uproar?

well done SI.

(yeah i know, the team with more posession/shots/clear cut chances doesn't always win, but games like above happen constantly...)

How about you stop shooting from distance first mate :thup:

Looking at the screen shots, I see no problem. You seem to be expecting to win with those stats, yet you already wrote that you already know that having good, positive stats doesn't equate to winning, so what's the point of this thread? If you know that there's not always a correlation between stats and final results, then why are you outraged? This happens all the time in real life. Yes, it's frustrating, and it's part of the challenge of being a manager to get your team through these kind of matches and come out on top.

I'd really love to see one of the SI guys take their time and give their opinion about this kind of situations.

I also am honestly not sure anymore if this is simply tactic related (tactic instructions do seem much more responsive this year, which is awesome) or is this still a result of mistweeking the ME?

I'd really love to see one of the SI guys take their time and give their opinion about this kind of situations.

I also am honestly not sure anymore if this is simply tactic related (tactic instructions do seem much more responsive this year, which is awesome) or is this still a result of mistweeking the ME?

I'm certain that their opinion would be the same as mine and DirtyACE and all the others who've pointed out that this isn't a fault of the game.

• 2 weeks later...

to all you "it's your tactics" geniuses:

statistics from the last 10 games:

My Team:

CCCs: 23

Shots: 133

Goals 11

AI:

CCCs: 5

Shots: 49

Goals: 8

I need 12,1 shots / 2,1 CCCs for a goal.

they need 6,1 shots / 0,6 CCCs for a goal.

I have definitely the best strikers in my league (bundesliga: ribery, robben, gomez, olic, müller), morale is moslty superb, but strangely enough i need 3 times more CCCs for one goal.

i'm curious about your explanations..

I'm not seeing 10 straight...

It happens, it can happen a couple per year or a bunch in a couple months and not happen again for a while. There are no hard an fast rules with probability.

But as I said in that threat, the only problem with matches like that is the fact you can't get on your teams case even if they lose because dominating like that means they generally have good ratings.

I concede late goals in 80% of my games which is often the difference between a win and a draw. I don't come running to the forum complaining, I completely evaluate my team and my tactics and try my best to eradicate it from my game. I think you should do the same. You can't just blame it on a bug, you have to keep tinkering with your tactics/in game instructions/substitutions until you see better results.

Another pointless thread.

Definately tactics. If you play attacking/overload you can have lots of shots as you play a higher tempo. Doesnt mean that they will go in especially if you have got poor strikers. A slower type of game or a control game where if the opponents are sitting back 'park the bus' can be useful to carve them open instead of having lots of pot shots.

it's unbelievable how dumb someone can be. you really want to tell me, my strikers can't score CCCs (CLEAR CUT CHANCES, not long range shots), because of my tactics or tempo? don't you get how stupid that is?

striker vs goalie 1on1:

"mhh, my coach set the tempo slider on 15, that's definitely too much.. so i'll shoot the ball over the goal"

am i right?

Archived