Guiseppe Rossi.

I'm currently AC Milan in my first season. I put in a £22million bid for Villarreal's Guiseppe Rossi which was accepted. However, I couldn't afford the transfer and the board wouldn't give me anymore money. Then a month after the transfer window closes, I see he is transfer listed at £6.25million. Which I swiftly sign him up for and he's due to arrive in January. It really seems to be easy to unrest players. However, I find it really difficult to sell anyone. Which is increasingly annoying. As is the constant yellow cards in a game. Another plus point though is Romelu Lakaku on loan from Anderlecht. What is that all about?1

I'm currently AC Milan in my first season. I put in a £22million bid for Villarreal's Guiseppe Rossi which was accepted. However, I couldn't afford the transfer and the board wouldn't give me anymore money. Then a month after the transfer window closes, I see he is transfer listed at £6.25million. Which I swiftly sign him up for and he's due to arrive in January. It really seems to be easy to unrest players. However, I find it really difficult to sell anyone. Which is increasingly annoying. As is the constant yellow cards in a game. Another plus point though is Romelu Lakaku on loan from Anderlecht. What is that all about?1

it's a known transfer bug! hope it will be fixed with the hotfix which is due to be released soon!

Is the selling players problem apart of the bug or just the unsettling players?

the unsettling! players become unhappy too easy so their clubs transfer list or offer them for smaller values to other clubs like c.ronaldo for around 30 mill pounds!

Archived