Selecting nations and leagues question......

Hi,

I am just about to start a new game and am somewhat confused over which nations and leagues to load into my game. I ONLY intend to manage a EPL or Championship team but I do like to look around in other leagues from other countries for the little gem of a player!

There seems like so many options.....choose the nations, players from top division clubs or only from top clubs, playable or view only.....Arrrghh!

So I suppose my question would be this....what is the difference between playable and view only? Would I still be able to see and BUY players from a league which I have set as view only?

I don't want to not load a nation and as a result not be able to find a great player which I might hear about on these forums!

Also as a matter of interest, what nations and league do YOU load??

Cheers

Hi,

I am just about to start a new game and am somewhat confused over which nations and leagues to load into my game. I ONLY intend to manage a EPL or Championship team but I do like to look around in other leagues from other countries for the little gem of a player!

There seems like so many options.....choose the nations, players from top division clubs or only from top clubs, playable or view only.....Arrrghh!

So I suppose my question would be this....what is the difference between playable and view only? Would I still be able to see and BUY players from a league which I have set as view only?

I don't want to not load a nation and as a result not be able to find a great player which I might hear about on these forums!

Also as a matter of interest, what nations and league do YOU load??

Cheers

Hi, some of the questions you have asked I have too pondered, and have read contradictory Posts so I wont comment as I am not sure what really is true, however I believe for a save game of the type you suggest that before the introduction of Dynamic Lge Reutation it would be worth loading the top clubs (leagues) of the nations with top Champions League representation as this would encourage quality regens, ie I would load Italy, Spain, Germany, Holland, France and maybe Portugal for an English save game file. I guess that works alongside DLR at least for season No.1.I play at Blue Square English level so my set up is very different to that I suspect that you will need but if you are curious I will give you my save game set-up details.

Thanks for your reply.

Having thought about it, I have opted to loads players from top clubs in from all 6 continents. Europe, Asia, Africa, North America, South America and Oceania. As well as the English, Spanish, Italian and Scottish leagues as playable.

Having done this with the continents, theoretically I should have access to ALL players from all of the top clubs in the world right?

Archived