van marwijk

• 3 weeks later...

the reasons are licensing issues, but you can get around them, SI wont provide the answer for obvious reasons, but if you google it you will quickly find a way of getting both teams to use real players, the same as the chinese national team i think, either that or their nation clubs, cant remember exactly which.

the reasons are licensing issues, but you can get around them, SI wont provide the answer for obvious reasons, but if you google it you will quickly find a way of getting both teams to use real players, the same as the chinese national team i think, either that or their nation clubs, cant remember exactly which.

No there aren't easy ways as far as i know and it's not the workaround i'm interested in, so I didn't ask because of that. I asked in the bugs forum why every player in Holland can get a call up, but the AI isn't filling all the places. The German team doesn't get call ups at all. I can understand that because of licensing issues, but I can't think of a license that only allows to call up 21 players instead of 25. I don't get an answer and i don't see the harm for si telling us what kind of license issue prevents Holland calling up less players than other countries without disabeling any players from being called up. They do tell us Japan isn't lincensed because Konami holds the rights. Then I know why and I can live with that.

Archived