Team Selection/Tactics screen

Wasn't too sure where to post this so apologies if I am in the wrong place with it but.....

Say you accidentally hit one of the columns at the top so it changes how the players are sorted, how do you then get it to return to its original style? As in when you pick a player they go to the top of the squad list (in their position on the team sheet i.e. goalies then defenders etc) but the rest of the team is still sorted by position? This is probably a really obvious thing to sort but it has plagued me for a years!

I know that is quite a convoluted paragraph I couldn't think how to word it better haha!

Cheers

Apologies I should have stated that!

Basically the way I prefer to view it is: when you are in the team selection the players are sorted by their position if there is no one actually named on the teamsheet as it were. However upon picking a player I like them to go to the top of the squad list, say for example I picked a striker before picking a goalkeeper the striker would be at the top of the squad list as he was picked but the rest of the team would still remain sorted by position.

I know you can set it to be sorted by picked status and position individually but I can't seem to get it to sort by both in unison. Hope that cleared it up a bit and again sorry for the drawn out response I can't seem to be concise today!

I know you can set it to be sorted by picked status and position individually but I can't seem to get it to sort by both in unison. Hope that cleared it up a bit and again sorry for the drawn out response I can't seem to be concise today!

Hold the shift key.

Archived