A few things i want to ask if anyone can help.

Hey Lads or ladies if any are on here ;)

i started with fulham as i support them, i was 13th and i got sacked with about 7 games to go, and i was on form having not lost in 5 games..

i got offerd the bradford job into the next season late november, there mid table........but its hard getting used to the players as i don't no them, yeah i no if it was real life i'd have the same problem but its a game, so if anyone could give me some useful feedback would be great :)

another thing some might hate me for this but i'l take my chances :) is there anyway where you can make it where you don't get sacked, i mean i'd see my life out at fulham even if i got relagated to league 2, maybe i'm asking alot but was just something i'd like to do..

1 more thing im having problem with the premier league kits as all there colours are mixed up and showing in the match, anyone had the same problem??

and by the way fm 11 rocks!!! :)

thanks people.

another thing so mate hate me for this but i'l take my chances :) is there anyway where you can make it where you don't get sacked, i mean i'd see my life out at fulham even if i got relagated to league 2, maybe i'm asking alot but was just something i'd like to do..

Not possible.

Starting with an international rep will reduce the chances.

1 more thing im having problem with the premier league kits as all there colours are mixed up and showing in the match, anyone had the same problem??

Downloaded kits?

did you set yourself high pre-season expectations in order to get more money? if you say you are going to challenge for the title/european spot and you don't live up to your high hopes then expect the sack.

as for your new team, look through all of your players, working out your best 11 and their individual strengths and weaknesses.

shoehorning a new team into your old teams tactics works less than in previous years with individual characteristics being more prominent this year so look to modifying or changing your tactics.

Archived