Coventry Sphinx - Can you do it?

Hi,

I recently found Coventry Sphinx (a small local club with a semi-proffesional first team) and I thought it would be good if I tried to get them to compete with Man UTD (just like coventry city did 2-0) so I got on the editor and had a go after convincing some players out of retirement the team is about half way there, currently in the Blue Square Premier, you should try to make them as successfull as possible and if you can post any results or new on this discusssion.

If you're interested please e-mail me or leave your e-mail address on this page.

ben_ccfc_fossick@hotmail.co.uk

All the Best,

CCFC_Fossick

Hi,

I recently found Coventry Sphinx (a small local club with a semi-proffesional first team) and I thought it would be good if I tried to get them to compete with Man UTD (just like coventry city did 2-0) so I got on the editor and had a go after convincing some players out of retirement the team is about half way there, currently in the Blue Square Premier, you should try to make them as successfull as possible and if you can post any results or new on this discusssion.

If you're interested please e-mail me or leave your e-mail address on this page.

ben_ccfc_fossick@hotmail.co.uk

All the Best,

CCFC_Fossick

Archived