More National Teams - NONFIFA

In FM 2011 there are 208 FIFA Members, 12 Non-Fifa Members and 13 defunct members.

I ask SI if they can add more countries to the game by another patche or in FM 2012.

Or If they don't want to do this for some reason, maybe SI can give us option in editor to add nations to the game.

I would like to see Gibraltar (they were provisional members of UEFA), Niue, Micronesia, Kiribati and Palau (all are assiociated members of OFC), Greenland (FIFA help them), Bonaire, teams from Island Games and others

SI, is there any chance do something to increase number of National Teams?

Are there any fans of NON-FIFA Football on this board?

I like teams like Gibraltar, Jersey or Guernsey. They are active in football. There have own leagues with few levels. Gibraltar' FA founded in 1895, Jersey's FA in 1905. I think they deserve to be included in Football Manager. Gibraltar want to be in UEFA/FIFA like Jersey or Greenland.

• 3 weeks later...

Wallis and Futuna which is not OFC member, why we can't play Palau, Kiribati, Niue or Micronesia which they are assiociated members of OFC and more active than Wallis and Futuna.

As for Gibraltar, they created federation in 1895. Which means, they have one of the oldest football federations in the world! So they should be included in Football Manager. They play yearly club championship and play every Island Games.

Archived