Just out of curiosity...

... if you had a boxed version of the game, is it possible for one user to install via steam and then another user installing via uniloc and using the CD key, without buying 2 versions of the game ?

I am not saying that I am going to do this, the question just popped up in my head and thought I would ask the question as I honestly don't know. SI can't have been that stupid right ?

Also, if the second user installed via the uniloc CD key method, does that cd key then become defunct and not valid to use on any other machine ?

i have my Desktop PC at home running from the Disc, and my home Lapop, and work laptop running via steam. not problem.

i just wish the "save" was done on a server not the host PC - which would allow me to contimue the same game onany of the Steam enabled PCs (probalby reinstall by steam on my desktop too if that were the case).

i just wish the "save" was done on a server not the host PC - which would allow me to contimue the same game onany of the Steam enabled PCs (probalby reinstall by steam on my desktop too if that were the case).

Dropbox is your friend.

Just download it to all of your computers and place your save-game in your dropbox folder every time you've finished playing on one computer. The save-game will be uploaded automatically to the server, and downloaded to all of your computers running the program.

Archived