Club losing a bit of money

Reasonably wealthy club, lost ten million since the season started, is this merely down to the stadium and youth facility projects they are working on, or is it cause for concern?

My highest earner is 65k p/wk, not signed anyone, except for 1 senior contract within the club already and a few u'18 contracts, i'm in the CL knockout stages, 3rd in the league.

Now i was losing a bit of money before they started building these things, despite all this income we we were receiving. If it starts to go down more then i'd be a bit worried. I've checked my finances and my income far outdoes the expenditure, and also my wage bill is well within the limit. Though i want a few high earners off the books in january/summer.

The graph often shows a certain pattern which basically tells the overall picture of finances, the figures means that you can see what is going on in more detail. I believe that with Alt+F9 the game will create a screenshot and moves it to your screenshots folder in... Documents > Sports interactive > Screenshots

Archived