Cant offer contract when on trail because aget is blocking it.

I am playing an Aberdeen I have just finished my first session. I opened contract neoagations with Neil Alexander on a pre contract when he was still playing for Rangers. It wasn’t good and his agent pulled out and that was fine with me. At the end of season he gets realised and I offered him a trail which he accepted. When he joined u could go to his personnel and it said he pleased to join Aberdeen so I decided to try signing him when I went to do so it still came up saying that he didn’t want to talk cause of the way the last talks went. It’s annoying because I know he wants to sign but the game won’t let me! If this was real life they would def listen to an offer. Any help is welcome thanks Keith.

I absolutely hate this, just beacuse the talks break down with the agent, you can't even begin to start negotiations again, lost a couple of players to this and has put me right off the agent idea. Much preferred dealing with the player, they either wanted to join or not.

Have any of you gone through the media to praise or say that you want to sign the player? I know that players can and will sack agents. so perhaps if you make it clear that you want him there could be a small chance of him saking the agent.

It might be worth doing that to see what happens rather then give up on the player.

Archived