After best season and summer break my star players are shadow of themself

I am in my 5th season which I though would be the most succesuful for my team .I am playing CSKA Sofia with editted league make the player slighty better and increased attendence for every team but thats not the point.

In my 4th season after struggling at start I decided to try new startegy with 2 wingers cutting inside and a lone striker. The result were fantastic I won the league and played 1/2 Final in UEFA Cup losing to Wolfsburg.My AML and AMR were on top of their games and I went into the summer with great expectation for the new season and adventure ?

And the result now in March next year is that I am out of Euro Cup in 1/16 final after bareling getting through groups? You ask way?My players just cant score except the ST

My star AML who last seasoned Played 42 matches scoring 18 times and for the league played 25 matches scoring 13 ..This season without a single injury he is like 16/1 in league and 30/2 overall and from AVR rating of 7.50 dropped to 7.00 [ He is 26 ..]

My star striker Gregory Nelson from 44/26 last season now he is at 23/4 and now I gave up on him as striker and play him in AMR but no success..

It is very strange what happened to those players they are both 26/27 years old and they cant outplay an opponet..I love them they are my first regulars for 5 years but this season is just without comment

Archived