A few issues

My problem is watching on TV View, I have my teams motivation and my teams ratings/condition in bottom left and right of screen - however instead of keeping MY teams details there, it keeps the home teams there... ie. when i am away in the next game, it's the oppositions details on the widget instead of mine. Hope this gets fixed.

Also really not getting on with the private chats (like so many others), agents and amount of bloomin' sending offs! 5 in my first 3 games is ridiculous... i'm not even tackling hard apart from on the odd opposition player.

Another thing is amount of silly transfers happening around Europe that wouldn't happen irl and wouldn't have happened on any previous versions of FM. Real Madrid signed Rory Delap and Arsenal have signed just about every unknown South American player in existence!!!!

Not judging yet because it's too early but hoping sincerely these aren't the signs of a backwards step in FM. I have a great game going on FM10 and will revert back to that if this carries on - because it's getting as bad and tacky as Champ Man... there, i said it. :mad:

Archived