Mr. Ali 4-5-1 Tactic

Hi People;

I create tactic which is 4-5-1

Gk

DR-DC-DC-DL

DMC (Support)

Advanced Playmaker (Most Important Player) (Support) - Central Midfielder (Attack)

Winger (Attack) Winger (Attack)

Complete Forward (Most Important Player) (Support)

Here is League Table

leaguetable.gif

Here is Team Instructions

teamins.gif

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Here is Results

fixturesu.gif

Attention : Juventus and Chelsea Match

Here is Formation

formation.gif

Link : http://rapidshare.com/files/430065591/Mr._Ali_Tactic__Man_City__Oct_2010_.tac

Link 2 : http://www.mediafire.com/?79bh18a85094688

Link3 : http://www.sendspace.com/file/ytd56e

Link4 : http://www.file-upload.net/download-2962980/Mr._Ali_Tactic--Man-City--Oct-2010-.tac.html

Have Fun and Wait your post...

would this work for teams such as blackburn , stoke etc or is it a big team tactic

if you use correct player for each position it works, there is no tactic being champion for small teams. If you want to champion on the league you must have good players.

Mr Ali

I have been trying to create a 4-5-1 with this exact team shape. I see a lot of 4-2-3-1's but not many 4-1-2-2-1's like this. I am going to work on mine tonight. My system has the full backs on attacking. Have you tried this? I'm trying to mirror Chelsea's real life system but I'm thinking have full backs pushing up might leave too much space at the back.

Mr Ali

I have been trying to create a 4-5-1 with this exact team shape. I see a lot of 4-2-3-1's but not many 4-1-2-2-1's like this. I am going to work on mine tonight. My system has the full backs on attacking. Have you tried this? I'm trying to mirror Chelsea's real life system but I'm thinking have full backs pushing up might leave too much space at the back.

In my opinion, chelsea plays 4-1-2-1-2 (4-4-2 Diamond) formation. As this tactic, full backs must support forwards from the wings all time. DMC and two DC responsible defend duty . As this tactic, most important thing is keep the shape.

No we don't play 2 strikers. We play one (Drogba). 2 wide wingers/forwards (Malouda & Anelka). One defensive midfielder/anchor (Mikel). 2 central midfielders, 1 box-to-box (Essien) and one attacking (Lampard). 2 full backs who get forward (Cole & Bosingwa or Ivanovic).

Very similar to what you have here.

I like this formation if you are managing a team who are the slight underdogs, but i dont think its attacking enough for a team in the top 4 of the Premiership. I think it would work well in Europe for any team

Did you test it? What about the results? Thanks your post.

No we don't play 2 strikers. We play one (Drogba). 2 wide wingers/forwards (Malouda & Anelka). One defensive midfielder/anchor (Mikel). 2 central midfielders, 1 box-to-box (Essien) and one attacking (Lampard). 2 full backs who get forward (Cole & Bosingwa or Ivanovic).

Very similar to what you have here.

i got it.

If your full backs pushing up, the player who opposition your full back mark tightly your full back therefore there is not any problem.

I'm thinking maybe I'll put my FB's on support and see how that works out. Your results look very impressive though. Well done! I would just prefer to figure out my own rather than downloading someone elses.

Thanks!

I will try tactic for 4-2-3-1 formation and share with you.

Well I've just finished a season with Salisbury in the BSS and have just won the playoff for promotion.

This tactic works quite well and I have in match tweeks that succeeded in helping me to get the results.

First though I changed the two wingers to Inside Fwds Attack and my lone striker to Poacher. I found this helped to ensure enough people were in the box and not just one striker and we were holding possesion much better because of the mixture f movement up frony and the Poacher could spring in behind defences.

In a match if I'm losing and running out of time (Though I would usually come from behind without tweeks) I would sub the Def Mid and bring on a Trequartista to play on the right of the front pairing. Sometimes indeed I would play with the two up front if I felt we were strong enough or in good enough form that we'd probably win.

If I'm defending a tight lead in an even match I tend to set my Def Mid to defend instead of support.

One thing other than the tactic though that I had to do to get results was to use the I Expect a Win teamtalk. My team really respond to that.

A good way to be in with a shout for goals from corners is to set them for the far post and have one CB stand on far post and the other attack the far post

Well I've just finished a season with Salisbury in the BSS and have just won the playoff for promotion.

This tactic works quite well and I have in match tweeks that succeeded in helping me to get the results.

First though I changed the two wingers to Inside Fwds Attack and my lone striker to Poacher. I found this helped to ensure enough people were in the box and not just one striker and we were holding possesion much better because of the mixture f movement up frony and the Poacher could spring in behind defences.

In a match if I'm losing and running out of time (Though I would usually come from behind without tweeks) I would sub the Def Mid and bring on a Trequartista to play on the right of the front pairing. Sometimes indeed I would play with the two up front if I felt we were strong enough or in good enough form that we'd probably win.

If I'm defending a tight lead in an even match I tend to set my Def Mid to defend instead of support.

One thing other than the tactic though that I had to do to get results was to use the I Expect a Win teamtalk. My team really respond to that.

A good way to be in with a shout for goals from corners is to set them for the far post and have one CB stand on far post and the other attack the far post

Thanks for your detailed reply.

Well,

I finished my first season with Vasco da Gama and i've a good notice....I winner brazilian championship. Only two losers, so many draws (16)!.

Thats a great tactic, so my team had many yellow and red cards! (88 yellows and 5 red cards).

Thanks!!!

Good news. Thanks.

Right just play 20 or so games with this tactic with roma first of the first tactic ive found that is very strong in defence and consistently strong in that area.

I think you have found a way to stop all the goals from crosses by playing such a high line. Quick defenders are a must with this as balls over the top can catch you out.

The one tweek that i have found has seriously improved this tactic is to reduce long shots to rarely on all players it helps you keep the ball and create some clear cut chances .

best tactic tested so far.

Far superior to goals galore, mr hough

Right just play 20 or so games with this tactic with roma first of the first tactic ive found that is very strong in defence and consistently strong in that area.

I think you have found a way to stop all the goals from crosses by playing such a high line. Quick defenders are a must with this as balls over the top can catch you out.

The one tweek that i have found has seriously improved this tactic is to reduce long shots to rarely on all players it helps you keep the ball and create some clear cut chances .

best tactic tested so far.

Far superior to goals galore, mr hough

Thanks for your detailed reyply, i try to develop it.

I started a game with St. Pauli, with 100K transfer budget.. havent sold any players, but signed some MC's on free transfer..

12 Games played, 7 won 3 draw 2 lost.. 1st in division..

I only tweak with the team mentality on away matches, and switch to direct passing sometimes..

Very nice tactic, i couldnt imagine St. Pauli playing like this..

Ellerine saglik..

I started a game with St. Pauli, with 100K transfer budget.. havent sold any players, but signed some MC's on free transfer..

12 Games played, 7 won 3 draw 2 lost.. 1st in division..

I only tweak with the team mentality on away matches, and switch to direct passing sometimes..

Very nice tactic, i couldnt imagine St. Pauli playing like this..

Ellerine saglik..

Sağol kardeşim...:)

Archived