kick the ball out option?

i've heared people on here complaining in the past about it taking ages to make a change and while they were waiting they let in a goal. this almost just happened to me even though most of the time i was waiting my team had the ball. it made me think it would be good if there was an option where you could tell your players to just kick the ball out asap so you could make the change quicker. what you think?

i've heared people on here complaining in the past about it taking ages to make a change and while they were waiting they let in a goal. this almost just happened to me even though most of the time i was waiting my team had the ball. it made me think it would be good if there was an option where you could tell your players to just kick the ball out asap so you could make the change quicker. what you think?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lost2escape:

sounds stupid, cus most of time throw ins cause goals. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not at all. There are at least 30 throw ins, in a first class match.

So your telling me, the average North London derby should contain at least 15 goals? Just from throw-ins?

I think not.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lost2escape:

sounds stupid, cus most of time throw ins cause goals. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds stupid, because it isn't true.

I dont think this happens IRL much so I wouldn't really like to see it. All we need is the option to cancel a substitution.

The problem isn't that we need an option to kick the ball out to make changes, the problem is that purely tactical changes can't be made during the match.

It's like all your players are deaf while the ball is in play.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Neji:

I dont think this happens IRL much so I wouldn't really like to see it. All we need is the option to cancel a substitution. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is a necessity, The amount of times its 0-0 with 10 mins to go and i sub my defenders for strikers and before they come on my team score!

I think it's stupid that you have to wait for the play to stop just to make tactical changes. It doesn't happen IRL, managers run to the edge of their box and shout instructions to their players on the fly. Tactics should be updated immediately, only subs need to wait.

maybe an option would be to choose a certain minute you would like to bring a player on like i usually make a sub about 60 mins but sometimes forget the time and its too late - maybe an option to choose when you would like to make a sub

Archived