Penalties

Is this a bug or intentional?

I'm finding that 75% of penalties are missed. Even by my best players who has excellent pressure and penalty stats, he misse most of his pens. I have also seen my side save almost every penalty. I have had shoot outs where only 3 players have scored from 10 penalties.

Currently i am using a very heavy workload of match preperation in order to gell my squad and tactics. But my penalty takers have individual training focus of penalties, yet still they, and other teams players miss more often than they score.

Hmm, that says they know it's a little lower then they would like...

I have a player with 15 PK, 12 finishing, and 12 composure.

He's taken 5 PK's... made 1, missed 3, and had 1 stopped by the keeper. His stats aren't great but it's not a top league, you don't get many better then that.

BTW, the one stopped... was a hard well placed shot just inside the post and it wasn't some close keeper diving amazing save, the keeper almost blinked over to the post, standing upright, and took the ball off his chest. That's got to be a bug, either the animation or making a denial WAY too easy, that keeper looked like freaking superman.

Archived