This game is not realistic!

I love FM as much as the next bloke but the game is starting to get seriously on my nerves, it is just not realistic!

I'm in 2007/8 with Blackburn and I just beat Bolton 3-0 at home so my team were obviously on a high, and then I had to face 19th placed Birmingham who had not won a game for 14 matches and all of sudden I get walloped 4-0! I mean what the f**k?

Not only that but Liverpool have ended up languishing in 12th place which is never ever going to happen anytime soon.

Sometimes this game really makes me want to smash the disc.

Originally posted by SAFCrhys_keanoFTM:

I love FM as much as the next bloke but the game is starting to get seriously on my nerves, it is just not realistic!

I'm in 2007/8 with Blackburn and I just beat Bolton 3-0 at home so my team were obviously on a high, and then I had to face 19th placed Birmingham who had not won a game for 14 matches and all of sudden I get walloped 4-0! I mean what the f**k?

Not only that but Liverpool have ended up languishing in 12th place which is never ever going to happen anytime soon.

Sometimes this game really makes me want to smash the disc.

complacency, innit. Happens in real life as well.

I agree football manager it totally unrealistic.

I mean how is it that you can pass through a whole week with 2 clocks of a mouse and less than a minute of waiting? I want to be like a real football manager and sit through every minute of every day, being able to order my personal assistant to make me a sandwich when I feel like it. I mean in game you never even need to use the bathroom, how realistic is that?

Sort it out SI!!!

icon_mad.gif

Originally posted by SAFCrhys_keanoFTM:

More realisitc than my game, they won 6 PL titles in a row icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by stinger061:

I agree football manager it totally unrealistic.

I mean how is it that you can pass through a whole week with 2 clocks of a mouse and less than a minute of waiting? I want to be like a real football manager and sit through every minute of every day, being able to order my personal assistant to make me a sandwich when I feel like it. I mean in game you never even need to use the bathroom, how realistic is that?

Sort it out SI!!!

icon_mad.gif

I'm liking the bathroom idea, they could even add tactic too it. Do you go all out attack trying to force a quick win and risk injury or do you take your time and play it slow? A sadly over looked feature! icon_biggrin.gif

People only tend to complain about lack of realism when it goes against them, and it's usually not that unrealistic when it happens. Stafford Rangers making the Champions League is fine, but getting beaten by a lower placed team is just not on. Tut-tut. How dare SI take our money?

If anything, I think its a bit over realistic, in that its too many damn stats! To know why you lost here, or this guy's form was etc etc... Its got less of the fun factor of previous games, and thats whats makes you want to smash the disc.

I am getting annoyed at fm08 too i am real madrid and played almeria,murcia and athletic bilbao got 1 point from 3 games. Shocking result 1-0 almeria, 1-0 murcia and 2-2 althletic bilbao conceded late goals in every match.Dominated these games but could not score. van nistelrooy went 14 hours without scoring and raul went 10 hours without scoring.

Archived