Making My Own Superteam is Impossible @ FM11

these new contract style makes me unable to create my own superteam..

i know this sound disgusting to some of you,but i just want to see how my superteam can compete.

back in FM08 09 or even 10 i always have 1 save league with multiple manager and multiple star player transfer to one team.

for example,i'd play Man City and add new manager to Real Madrid,Barca,Milan, etc

and then transfer their best player to my team...

and i do that just for the fun of it..nothing serious.

but now in FM11..it's impossible..i tried once and it literally impossible to get Messi or Ronaldo with that gargantuan contract and agent fee...even my Man City can't afford it....

is it better ??? honestly,IMHO,i think not...i want to have fun too playing this game and this Contract Style for FM11 dissapoints me a little..

anybody else have ever done this ?

This is not something I do. I prefer to build a team to try and beat teams like Barcelona etc. who have the world's best players. You could use a program such as FMRTE to make each player you wish to sign like your club. In their contracts make them transfer listed by request and lower their happiness. If you lower their transfer values and wages they will be easier to sign. This would allow you to sign them for your club.

wait,dont get me wrong..this is not my main saved game..this is only to mess around and have a laugh...

i honestly dont know how to use the editor...

and yea,i love the realism of this game but on the other side,i want to play games too,you kknow

Archived