Question about attendences

I am playing as TNS in the Welsh Premier League and I am now in my second season and I am in the group stage of the Europa League. In all of the European home games I have played the attendance has maxed out at 1000. The TNS stadium is listed as being 3,000 capacity with 1,000 seated.

Is it the fact that there are only 1,000 seats available that means my home attendence has never risen above this threshold? Surely with European matches the attendence should be over 1,000, or at least not be 1,000 for every home European game I have played so far?

That would explain it, it is quite frustrating as match day income would be much healthier than a measley £18K if I could fill the stadium properly. In the board interaction I don't have any option to expand the stadium either, I'm guessing there are some restrictions found in the editor.

Surely then the board should try to switch the ground to a large one as TNS did when they played Liverpool a couple of seasons ago?

• SI Staff

The stadium expansions have pretty much the same flexibility as before. Filling your stadium in continental competitions alone is not enough to warrant a new stadium. You'll need to fill the stadium constantly in league matches to warrant expansions etc.

The stadium expansions have pretty much the same flexibility as before. Filling your stadium in continental competitions alone is not enough to warrant a new stadium. You'll need to fill the stadium constantly in league matches to warrant expansions etc.

I've filled 99% capactity in all competitions and they wont build a new stadium and expand stadium is always greyed out so asking them that is obviously out of the question.

Expand stadium might be greyed out because the stadium itself has no expansion capacity (you can check this in the editor if you want to really know). Although I'd say that standing places should always be able to be converted to seated places? But I know this is not always the case in the editor

Archived