FAO any SI staff, please.

I seem to remember some years ago, before the internet was as widely available as it is now, that FM/CM had a procedure that enabled a cd to be sent to those who didn't have the internet. I seem to remember getting one. Without going into my personal situation, it could be that sooner, rather than later, I may have to dispense with said internet. Is there still a procedure for the likes of myself and others to receive patches/update etcetra by way of a cd?

Fair point! I'm sure SI can help you out in this case.

If not, I'm sure someone from our FM community will be so kind to send you the patch on a burned CD. I mean, this is quite a friendly forum and I'm sure there are plenty of people who want to help you :)

Myself, I live in Holland so the shipping costs might be a bit high and you might have to wait a bit longer then when someone from England would post it, but if nobody responds I'll do it myself. Promise! :)

Shame you'll be losing the internet oescus. It's always been a pleasure reading your posts in the tactics forum. If there's something you can't get to grips with tactically, you're always polite and patient in your requests.

heathxxx, Don't give up on the old dog yet. I am just trying to find out in case it may happen in the new year. I'm also looking around for cheaper ISP's. Thanks for your kind words to this old rascal!

Archived