Pre-ordered from Game!

Ok, I am absolutely fuming now.

I pre-ordered from game, they have taken the money from my account (which in truth I cant really afford to waste), and have stated that my purchase was sent out last week (Wednesday 3rd) However I have not received it, I tried to contact them, but nobody answers the phones or respond to emails.

I was wondering, has anyone else pre-ordered the game from Game.

If so has anyone else not received it?

Royal Mail have confirmed they have not received anything in my name to be delivered at my address.... Also I've tried the support through Game's site, and not received a reply yet.

I'm surprised they'd do that unless the game is sent recorded delivery? They don't keep a record of every item they process via standard tariff post.

Got mine through Game it came on release day as they sent it out the night before. I didn't think I was going to receive it in time as it stated 2 business days which would have meant it could arrive the day after release. However it turned up on the release day. Other releases I have ordered from them have always turned up early. I think its like other posters have said its royal mail. The game is just posted out and not recorded delivery so royal mail wouldnt know if there was anything for you through special delivery where you have to sign for it as the game isnt dispatched that way. I had a game with Play.com that went miising in the post after so long (28 days I think) if it didnt turn up they gave me a refund no problem. I think Game would do the same. I would also go and buy the game now and either report it as misisng if it doesnt come or return it as you can if its not unpacked to a local Game store or back to the online store

Archived