Advice for applying for a new job please

I have had a break over the last couple of years when I was in FM but I do remember in recent versions that if I apply for a job there is a large chance that your current club will find out is that correct?

Ok It looks like I will be getting promoted from the BSS this season and after collecting my medal I will look to go to another club. Any suggestions of level of job I could apply for too?

Thanks in advance!

The board will normally go mental if you apply for a job while under contract and may ask to resign, so proceed with caution! Try to think realistically what job you would be successful in getting, this will depend on your in-game reputation. If you're World Class you'd be considered for the big clubs, if you're a nobody then non-league football is the likely option.

You could also wait to see if you get approached from another club, then your board won't go as mad (the compensation tends to be a big sweetner!)

Thanks King,

Will the board always find out if I apply for a job?

My reputation is very low as it is my first season and I started off as Sunday League footballer. If I win BSS then hopefully halfway through next season I will be in the top half of the BSP and will be able to snag a position at a League 2 club that is in or very near to the releagation zone.

Is there any way to subscribe to all vacancies in news? As I have lower leagues open in Hong Kong and Brazil but I never hear about the vacancies

Archived